torsdag 6. oktober 2011

~ Outsider.

An outsider I wonder if it's strange or normal to feel like one.
I know so many, that feel that they are weird, strange, tragic and all those kinds of things.
Most of the time I do it myself to..


Have the feeling that no one understands.
All alone, empty inside, cause even though it talk ( way to much )
It's just empty words, cause I can't stand to be with many people, when it's quiet.
It's like I have made an oath with myself, that I have to be the one to make good atmosphere.


I know it's not like that, others can talk to.. but still.
And when I open up my heart, and try to talk about things.
Everything is coming out, and nothing makes sense.
And I agree and disagree with myself a thousand times.
And still then, me myself and I does not come to an agreement -.-
That is tiring!

but one thing I know, and that's that I am not the only one ; that are feeling that way.
It's so many others then me.
In other ways of course!
Cause no one is the same, but many have similarities.
Like I'm a pagan, for those who knows what that is or not.
It is a religion, where you believe in the nature.
Energy, but ye.
The point is, I don't know many that believes in the same thing I do.
And when I once told someone, they teased me.
That was a lonly time of my life.
and I felt like a outsider.

Still do, still dosn't know many with that religion.
And still dosn't know that many that "is like me".
But even it if is lonly, it's good to know.
That in the end...
No one can be as good as yourself!
*smile*

I try to positive!
Try to turn my life around a little.
And smile to the sun even though my heart still hurts.
a little...


^.^



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar