søndag 2. oktober 2011

~ Oh, nice to meet you sir!


Yesterday and today, I was in Ski.
Where my mothers boyfriend lives.
He has a girl on 14, and a boy on 16.
Nice children, but quiet >.<
Not that good with the quiet part.

But they have a dog a cute little on that's almost 1 years old! :)
He's name is Tink! :)
And you say it like Think xD but it dosen mean anything spacal on norwegian.
It's just a dog name... 

Smiling! :D

Ain't he cute! ^^

And now I'm home alone again..
Like soon I'm gone be living on my own again.
And I like to be alone.. but not all the time.
because I'm from a big family, where we are 4 childre <.<
So I'm not use to be alone... >.<
But I just have to get use to it or what ...

Right now is raining in all of Østfold, or Ostfold like if someone that not from norway should write it >.<
cause we have æ, ø and å.
That no one else have, or i think the Swedes have something similar! :)

that was all for today.
It just happend that I wrote this on english today.
Trying to become better on english,...

But nighty night! ^^

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar