søndag 9. oktober 2011

~ Japanese!

Okay here we go! ^^

I'm going to learn japanese or I will try.
Cause other langunges than Norwegian.. is not something.. I'm good at.
But still, without trying you will most certainly fail!

Soo.. for those who are internsted I will use this blog.
To write a little japanese.
Just simple phrases and stuff.
I just have no book that I can hand write in right now you see.
And I have to much of other stuff in dokuments..
So ye..

Here we go! :)
First it's english, then norwegian and then japanese.

I - Jeg - Watashi.
You - Du - Anata.
He - Han - Kare
She - Hun - Kanojo
It - Det/Den - Sore

What - Hva - Nani ?
Who - Hvem - Dare?
Which ( book )- Hvilken (bok ) - Dono .?.
Where - Hvor - Doko.

Ye...
So now I'm going to play some heroes might and magic I think.
And drink up my cup of te! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar